What she wore: jeans, muscle mania t-shirt (the Hub’s, not mine), LSU sweatshirt, grey and purple slip on tennis shoes.
Zwebby Tagged me–I’m supposed to list 5 strange habits of mine.
Before I started, I checked on the other tagees and I have to say that I think some people are covering up some of their secret weirdness. I’m going to try to let it all hang out.
1. When I pick up my house I put on dance music and bust-a-move. Sometimes, I get so into my moves that I completely forget that I’m supposed to be cleaning. I’m just breakin’ a sweat rap-video style. I’m sure the neighbors have seen me and think I’m a total freak.
2. I hate to take showers. If I had my choice I’d take a bath every single day. I know people say baths are gross, but I don’t care. How can something be relaxing if I have to stand up to enjoy it?
3. If I get lost, I start talking to myself. Something along the lines of, "Ok, Katy, you can find this place." If I continue to be lost it changes to "I f-ing hate this–I’m just going to go home. AHHHHGGGG."
4. When looking at a clock, I mentally do math problems with it. For example, if the time is 6:24 I’ll say to myself, "six times four is twenty-four." I only do this with digital clocks–the type with hands don’t inspire this kind of mental gymnastics.
5. I feel that skittles MUST be eaten in a specific order: yellow, orange, red, purple, green. They are better this way, I swear! If I get just a handful, I’ll eat that handful in my specific order. If I have a big bag, then I’ll divide it into sections and then eat each section in order.
Weird enough for ya? I’m off to clean.
I forgot to tag five people. Here are my thoughts:
1. I’d love to see EZ do this, but something tells me that if I dug in the archives, I’d find he’s already done so.
3. Freckled Sasha–she seems a little too normal
4. Mercy–if she ever gets back from that move. And if she would deign to being tagged. I KNOW there’s some weirdness lurking behind those golden eyes.
5. Ashlie–she surprises me every time.