- An old home with wood floors, but a modern kitchen
- More time with friends and family
- A trip to the beach (this one will probably happen)
3 Things you would do if no one could see/judge you:
- Try to get some of the curriculum I’ve made published
- Sing "Ain’t too Proud to Beg" with all the hand motions I do in my living room.
3 Bad Habits:
- Forgetting to brush my teeth before I go to bed (I know this is disgusting, I know! But some days I’m so tired I just forget).
- Not picking out my outfit the night before–this can make me seriously late
- Forgetting people’s birthdays until after they’ve passed.
- Duh, teaching, I always think this could be going better
- I talk too much and sometimes I’m pretty sure people just want me to SHUT UP!
- That I’ll be a horrible parent and totally screw up my kids
3 Talents You wish You had:
- Being a really great singer
- Being able to whistle
3 Things you would do if you had More time:
- Touch up all the rooms I painted
- Paint my bedroom and the guest bathroom
3 Things that spark your creativity
- Art work, especially that from my home town (New Orleans)
- Seeing other creative people at work
- Problems–my creativity is at it’s highest when I’m trying to solve a problem.
Mocha left this tag open and I’ll do the same–If it speaks to you, try it. If not, go about your business.
Over and Out,
‘Cause Pebble asked: A meme is "a contagious idea that replicates like a virus." The word existed before blogs, but in the blogosphere it refers to ideas/topics/series of questions that catch on and appear in many different blogs. Does that make sense? To me it sounds like something from 1984.