Have I mention just how much I LOVE seeing my college buddies? I got not one, but two chances during my vacation. And if you were wondering exactly why I love these people so much, I’ll give you a few conversation topics discussed during our visits.
- Whether or not it’s acceptable to look at your friends while they’re naked. Just for comparison purposes.
- Which of our single friends we’d rather be married to. My husband was completely on Team Karla due to her ability to make a mean eggs benedict. I may never stop hearing about those eggs.
- Animal genitalia. I’m sorry, but if I had a female dog I’d have to put her in underwear or something because I CANNOT look at a female dog’s “stuff.” Male dogs? Adorable, furry, carrying case. Human males should look into cuter packaging.
- How we’re all letting ourselves go. Those hot chicas from college? Dangerously close to being matronly women out without chaperones.
- The perils of going to formal events while pregnant. But I’m not gonna lie—pregnancy? The best excuse to go shopping EVER.
- Who imbibed the most at Emma’s wedding—the verdict? Cat. Don’t believe me? Check out this pic:
Of course, Karla was giving her a run for her money.
Really, I don’t see these people enough.