What She Wore: Baggy jean capris; tight brown tee with a bleached look to it and gold illegible writing–I call it my rock star tee; brown strappy shoes.
Sherry tagged me and I kept forgetting, so here is goes:
5 Things in my Freezer
- Lean Cuisines–never know when you won’t feel like making dinner
- Frozen Peas–a nice addition to any meal
- Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream–that my sweet husband bought for me
- Frozen flavored ice–yummy!
- Louisiana Sausage that we bring back with us whenever we can.
5 Things in my Closet
- Shoes, shoes, shoes
- Overflowing laundry baskets–HATE that.
5 Things in my Vehicle
- Teaching catalogues
- A ridiculous number of jackets–I take them off and never bring them in.
- Eight million empty diet coke bottles.
- Paper towels
- Soup–this is weird, I know, but if I ever forget my lunch I just go out to the car and grab a can.
5 Things in my Purse
- Purple pen
- Pouch for change, cards, and cash–I can move it from purse to purse easily
- Eclipse breath mints
5 Things on my Desk
- Remote for the TV.
- My library card–for online use.
And now for my own 5
My 5 Goals for the Upcoming School Year:
- To not lose my temper as much–it’s not effective and it gives me a headache
- To establish a routine early–I hate routine, but it’s good for the kids
- To not respond to comments about my outfit (this one will be hard)
- To eat a healthy lunch as much as possible
- To become more effective at helping ALL the special ed kids–even the ones who seem tuned out.