What She Wore: Grey sweat pants, white t-shirt, purple sweat shirt, tennis shoes.
- There are people that read this blog that I don’t know about–they e-mail me occasionally to let me know, and every time they do, I smile
- Going to Target the day after Thanksgiving is about as wise as shooting yourself in the foot
- College football rankings are especially meaningless this year
- It is not wise to wait until the next day to wash your holiday dishes
- I will never know what to buy my inlaws for Christmas–and my Hubby will never have a good idea
- Grocery shopping the day after Thanksgiving is a breeze–much better than Target.
- Vacations are NEVER long enough.