What She Wore:Navy blue skirt with white polka dots; white tee; red, white, and blue strappy slides with a wedge heel.
Things I Hate:
Things I Hate:
- That I never seem to get to this blog since my child wants to be held ALL the time. With my husband still in Arkansas I’ve got 24/7 baby duty.
- When people say, "so Charlie is going to be Ok now, right?" I mean, his heart failed and he had a stroke. It’s a ridiculous question. We will love him no matter what, but you don’t go through all that and then just come home like nothing happened. Trust me, he will be GREAT, but it’s going to take some work. Worse yet, when I tell people he’s doing wonderful other than a tremor in his arms (he has a very exaggerated baby tremor), they act all horrified. Considering our options, I’ll take a tremor any day of the week–it could be so much worse.
- That I have to find a new church. My church in Arkansas was SO wonderful. So wonderful that this former late-night gal would get up for nine o’clock service. So wonderful that church wasn’t a chore. So wonderful that replacing it will be no easy task.
Things I Love:
- Driving around all the historic neighborhoods that make New Orleans what it is.
- That Charlie’s great-grandpa will get to see him today
- That my friends and family are so close
- The Early Intervention Coordinator came by and talked about how good Charlie looked. I know he’s behind on some stuff, but at least he’s not a lost cause.
- Gramps is buying lunch today. Nothing like free food!